Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tulips, tulips, tulips!

We made out annual pilgrimmage to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival in Woodburn on Friday.It wasn't quite as cold as last year so there was less grumbling on account of that. As I am typing this, Heat is standing next to me saying, "Trains go away" and that is because I took so much time taking pictures (from their perspective) that just as we walked up to the train made out of wooden shoes (very cute), the tractor pulling it sped away never to return! Mom of the year award for that! They were all disappointed. They said everything would be open until 7 that night and it was only 6:40...how was a mother to know???? Nice that as soon as Heath sees these pictures he associates it with missing the train. Oh well, there is always next year :) I had so many pictures to edit, this is only a few. I want to get on to the sweet baby I took pictures of yesterday, little Brek. So, here goes....
I can't decide which of these tractor ones I like better to blow up. (I should say enlarge, I have no intention of blowing anything up, if you catch my drift...) Any opinions out there?

Our babysitter Suzie and Heath who loves her





1 comment:

Emily Weaver Brown said...

these are beautiful! I really wanted to make it to the tulip festive this year and it just didn't work out. Boo.