So much fun to take pictures of. Could they be any cuter! The kids were so well behaved too. I didn't even have to do any head swapping, they all cooperated at the same time! A miracle! Ashley and Justin...here is your sneak peek. Hope you like!
i am so excited! these are exactly what i wanted. i cant wait to see them all. with great pictures like that you wont be able to keep yourself a secret for long.
Andy and I met in dental school. We subsequently had three kids that help us fill our crazy life with all kinds of activities and sometimes with chaos! (OK, most of the time, who am I kidding??) I love taking pictures and wish there was more time in the day for editing! Check out the link to my photography blog too!
2 comments:
Come to Utah and take ours!!! These turned out so sute. I can't believe even the baby was smiling.
i am so excited! these are exactly what i wanted. i cant wait to see them all. with great pictures like that you wont be able to keep yourself a secret for long.
Post a Comment