We barely squeeked out this photo shoot between rainstorms, but it was fun while it lasted! I brought Halle as my little assistant to help get Peyton and Tink's attention. Jade is the brother of JaNea and Justin of the last two posts. Lots of good genes in this extended family! Thanks for letting me take your pictures, hope you enjoy! Maybe next time we can get Peyton to smile more!
Andy and I met in dental school. We subsequently had three kids that help us fill our crazy life with all kinds of activities and sometimes with chaos! (OK, most of the time, who am I kidding??) I love taking pictures and wish there was more time in the day for editing! Check out the link to my photography blog too!
3 comments:
great job! Love the one of the dog licking the baby!
You got the family down...:) great pics!
When are you doing our family? These turned out great!!
Post a Comment