Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another adventure in McCall Idaho

Warning: Picture Heavy!!!
(and this is just a sampling!)

8 hours in the car.....15 kids ages 20 months-15 years.....sunburns.....too much good food.....people past their prime doing water sports they quite frankly should avoid.....1000 piece puzzles.....card games......crying babies.....hot fires to make s'mores by.....homemade ice cream by Marnae.....first time water skiiers and wakeboarders.....the aquaglide.....Gramma's store.....crafts.....aerobics in the rain.....thunder, lightning, and hail storms.....Andy's ripped shorts.....Kate's pout.....kids running rampant.....MANTUBING.....

the list goes on and on!

Here are the babies all born within 2 months of each other...
Malachi and Isaiah
Angela and Isaiah
*******ON THE BOAT*******

Malachi, Halle, and Patrick
Brandon in charge of the flag
Andy and Kyle driving the boat Maddi and HalleHeath giving me love****Crazy tubing pics****
Paige, Suzie, Alec, and Parker
Maddi and HalleRylee and HalleAshley and Kate Wakeboarding


Parker on The Aquaglide
Maddi and Halle waterskiing and their after-ski smiles
The 3 munchkins on the boatAshley, Zach, and Halle Down at the dock

Heath lovin him some sippie, burp cloth, and binky
4 cousins all matchy-matchy Adorable Kate ( I have many of the pout too!)
Heath so happy to have found a broom
All the cousins on the dock This year we brought a friend, Suzie to help watch the kids. She seemed to have a blast with our crazy family!
Paige and the girlsMarnae and EthanJeff, Britt, and Grandma LaraineAlec Before the polar plunge on the night of the chilly hail stormthe boys at the beach
Grandma Laraine and Lauren Maddi caught this butterfly and all the girls wanted to hold it.
Handsome little EthanCasey and Isaiah
Back at the cabin....
some of us found we got a little more sun than others!
Britt and Maddi
Alec and Kyle
I polka-dotted all the girls' toenails Grandpa Bob with Halle and Rylee
The girls matching again!
So much fun, looking forward to next summer when we can do it all again!

6 comments:

Charlotte Morgan said...

I found your blog a bit back thru another blog...not sure who though.

It looks like your family had an awesome time in McCall. Plus I'm thinking we may have crossed paths with each other out on that lake. We just got back from visiting friends in McCall and boating on the lake as well.

Patrick and Paige said...

LOVE YOUR POST!!! That was so much fun and you were right about "Just a Sampling" there are so many more pictures but soooo little blog room. I am not looking forward to my blog, It will be a nightmare choosing which pictures to put. I may have to steal some of your pictures. ESPECIALLY the one of my SWEET SUNBURN!!! haha

Brian and Marnae Powell Family said...

WOW Mari, you have really out done yourself! Those pictures are so great~love the ones of Ethan of course ( I am a little biased). Thank you! I am going to put your blog link on my blog and then I don't have to worry about trying to out do yours...you know, my vast knowledge of photography can be a bit intimidating. Not to mention the raw talent and ability that comes with it.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Mary. Thank you. I really miss everyone. I hope next year I can go with the familly to another adventure.
Love,
Cary

Chelsea said...

Great pictures as usual!! Gorgeous family!! Glad you guys are back, we've missed you!

Chelsea said...

Yes, PLEASE PLEASE show me how!! I made a few flowers this weekend that I bought from Joann's and put together but I'd love an enrichment on bows, flowers, and yes I am totally obsessed. I waste half my "free" time looking at hairblogs!