Monday, June 29, 2009

My baby girl is 9!

Wow, hard to believe. Time flies. 9 years ago (on the 27th) at 3:22 am, Halle came into this world. She was precious then and is precious now. She is becoming such a mature young lady (most of the time). I am proud of the person she is and love her so much! She looks so grown up in these pictures that I took on her birthday. She had a fun party and I have more pictures to edit and post eventually, but just had to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to a very special girl.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh man! I promised myself i would be better about remembering everyone's birthday and at least give them a call or email or something...so here is my belated happy birthday!!! I can't believe how old she looks. I am having flash forwards of her in high school. YIKES!!! I have to say i have the cutest neices in the world. We love you Halle!

Patrick and Paige said...

Happy Birthday Halle. LOVE YOU and see you tomorrow:)

Chelsea said...

Oh, she is such a beautiful girl. Love seeing the contrast between the baby and the girl...kind of makes me weepy. They grow up too fast! She is a doll!!