Monday, April 27, 2009

Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival (complete with lots of goosebumps!)

Last week Paige and I took the kids to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival in Woodburn. I was expecting the weather to be a little warmer, and I also expected to get the perfect picture of the 3 kids together. I didn't bring coats for Halle and Kyle. The wind was blowing. It was nearly impossible to get any of the three of them together, much less the PERFECT picture that I had envisioned. I wanted to change lenses half way through for some different effects, but before that happened, it got even colder! And did I mention the wind was blowing??? HARD too! We had some tears and them some begging to go inside, so we had to cut the photo shoot short. I had given my coat to Halle and was therefore in a short-sleeve shirt and freezing! I got a few good ones, but never as good as I pictured!

Heath sitting in a chair that I sat in when I was little...Paige carried Heath, the prince, around like this...




Leave it to Kyle to hold a tulip over my head! By this time everyone was done and wanted to go in where it was warm...Heath sitting in the shoe that gave the festival its name!

4 comments:

Laraine T said...

Love these pictures! The one on the tractor and in the wooden shoe are my favorites. Dang,those kids are cute.

Patrick and Paige said...

They turned out GREAT!!!! You got some great shots. It was fun and yes...FREEZING!!!

Thompson Family said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love the colors!

Unknown said...

Those pictures turned out great! When can you come shoot my kids?