Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And last but not definitely not least....

It's an ALL KYLE post!! Kyle adds the extra touch of craziness to the family...as if we needed extra! It is nearly impossible to get a normal, sweet look out of him for a picture. The middle one was just temporary and in between bouts of crazy faces. He is always dancing around and driving Halle crazy making kissing faces towards her. Sitting still is not his strong point. He is very inquisitive and although aggravatingly argumentative, he often has some good points for his wise old age of 6. He is playing basketball which is quite entertaining to watch with 5 and 6 year olds who don't always know which way to run with the ball, often carrying it more like a football, or kicking it like a soccer ball. I would have pics of that to post, but haven't mastered taking pictures in a not-so-bright gym without lots of blur. Here are some pictures from a walk to the park near our house recently. Kyle is a great bike rider--one of his favorite pasttimes.
These are some of Kyle's neighborhood friends in our backyard...
I ran a little vintage action on this one... Heath and Kyle in the backyard too.
Another one of Kyle's favorite pasttimes is building legos. He loves to display them all over my formal dining room table...
And loves Andy or I to build with him...Kyle often brings crazy and creative 3-dimensional projects home with him from Country Kids (their after school daycare when I work on Tues/Thurs)...(And always wants to save them)...

Here are Halle, Heath, and Kyle with the extra-large bouquet of flowers Andy sent me for our 11 year anniversary...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love it! What a goof ball. The last pic is so funny. Pretty flowers, but what a face.

Patrick and Paige said...

cute pictures!!! He is totally crazy, but we love him.

Chelsea said...

I really just love Kyle. He has settled down so much in Primary, I hardly even know he is there! Those two boys in the backyard with Kyle were on Kiara's soccer team...I was their coach. Sam is about the sweetest kid to walk the earth. I made an appt. to get my teeth whitened!! Can't wait! See ya.