Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Livin' the ROCKSTAR life...

Last weekend, Halle and Kyle did a performance in their new neighborhood rockband, "The Super Rockstar Band." Here are the invitations...


It was about 95 degrees and they seemed a little like they were suffering from a combination of heatstroke and stagefright, but it was pretty cute. They ran in the sprinkler every few songs and showed some personality occasionally. I think they will let loose a little more during their next show. I may try to post some video soon.



ROCK ON!!!

4 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

This is great. I wish I could have been there. but you know how life is.....crazy. well we will hopefully be able to attend the next concert. We had to take advantage of the weekend and do some camping. love the pics. keep the blogs a coming.

Ashley said...

So fun. I am loving the tie-died shirts! Zach would love this. I wish we lived closer.

kate said...

Wow!!! Let me know when their next gig is happening, I want to be there!

Chiara said...

HELLO!! Your kids are so cute! They are way too big though...don't you hate how fast they grow? It's fun to play catch-up and see everyone on these blogs! -Chiara