Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our new nephew Anderson

What a handsome little guy, all 9 lbs, 2 oz. of him!  He takes the award in our family for the biggest baby and Paige the Great did it all natural!  I took these pictures when he was 4 days new.  What a cutie and we decided he looks a bit like Heath did as a baby, which means he has all kinds of handsome in his future!

Here is the one before we stripped him naked!

 

The squawking owl, hat made by the talented Val.  Her etsy shop is Val's etsy, Sweet Nothings.  Thanks Val!

and the tired owl…

Speaking of birds, a little finch hit the window during our photo session!  Paige went right out to check its status and picked it right up!  It flew away shortly after.

 

The picture Paige and Patrick used on their announcement…

 

3 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! HE IS SOOO ADORABLE!!! YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB! I love it. I just can't stand it! I am stealing some of these pictures for my next blog post! I will be sure to give you tons of props and add a link! Oh, I just can't stop smiling!

Tiffany W. said...

that's it! I am booking you for a Washburn family photo shoot next time I am in Portland! :) Love them all!

Sean and Candace said...

Mari - you really are getting great at this photo stuff. I remember when you started a few years ago as a side hobby and now your a pro! Teach me!

Sean