Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Payette Lake in McCall Idaho, Part I

So, we took our annual family pilgrimage to McCall ID again this year….37 of us in 2 houses on a lake!  Always fun and entertaining, but we usually feel we need a vacation from our vacation by the time we get back!  I snapped 1300 pictures while we were there.  Kind of ridiculous, no?  I, of course will not be showcasing them all here!  In fact, I have been so unmotivated to edit them, I have only done about 30!  Here is just one small session that I liked of Heath and his cousin who is one month older, Kate.  They get along great!  They went through 2 bottles of bubbles (blowing them and washing with them!) in about 10 minutes but I was having too much fun capturing it to stop them!

 

I adore Kate’s curls…

And a picture of the lake from our cabin.  Hopefully more parts to come….I have some amazing tubing action shots!

No comments: