Meet baby Nicholas. Precious and sweet. He slept the whole time (in different positions and baskets) and is soooo cute! Congratulations Aimee and Kurt! He is adorable. I wish I was taking pictures like this when mine were tiny...nearly makes me want another! (Calm down people, I said NEARLY)
I bought the green knit hat on Etsy from a photographer/hat creator named Heather Bauers. Here is a link to her Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/HeatherBauers
Andy and I met in dental school. We subsequently had three kids that help us fill our crazy life with all kinds of activities and sometimes with chaos! (OK, most of the time, who am I kidding??) I love taking pictures and wish there was more time in the day for editing! Check out the link to my photography blog too!
3 comments:
Mari, All your photo shoots look great!
"Nearly"? Awwww, c'mon, you do such great work.............
You have been busy! Love all the pictures you've been doing. :)
Post a Comment