HOOD STRAWBERRIES!!!
Every year, Candace and I get together to make strawberry jam. We make enough to give some away and to last our families the whole year. Hood Strawberries have such a short season, but are the best EVER!! They are red through and through and so sweet. This year we had some helpers, Halle and Megan. They had to eat a few strawberries in the process, but who didn't...???
Halle de-stemming the strawberries...
Megan smashing the strawberries...

The results of our hard work...
We will do it again next year!!




4 comments:
Great pics Mari! Can I have copies?
I am so impressed with your photography skills...seriously, did you take a class or something? Wow! The jam looks yummy too!!
Chelsea-
I have been meaning to take a class, but have not been able to fit it in...GO FIGURE!! I have been practicing a lot and have a long way to go, but a few turn out well. Thanks for the compliments
Mari
MMMMmmmm that jam looks so good. I will have to come over and have a piece of toast with Jam. YUMMY! cute Pictures
Post a Comment