Friday, June 20, 2008

Becoming Mobile and a new set of choppers

So Heath is growing up way too fast, I wish I could put him on pause for awhile, but not possible, so I am trying to just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy him and soak him in as much as possible, rejoicing in his accomplishment, instead of being disappointed that each step means he is in fact growing up! So, here are his first two teeth, also known as teeth O and P in dental terms. (Halle had to wrestle him down to get this shot)He has also started crawling. He can sit up, get onto his belly, get his knees underneath him, do a funny bunnyhop with both knees a few times, then gets back to sitting up. He is quite pleased with himself and can get most places with this method. Here is Heath, quite pleased after his big accomplishment and proud big sister Halle

Here he is in action: Today he actually started putting one knee in front of the other!




Heath has also started doing this adorable nose scrunching that we just love. His little face is just irresistible. We were in Michael's the other night and he was in the cart seat for the first time and was just cheesing and flirting at everyone, and so many people commented and exclaimed what a flirt he is. Quite the charmer.



And yet another funny one:


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. the nose wrinkle...i could just eat him up!! Your kids are gorgeous!!